ECIS Investigation exclusively supports companies and law firms in the area of Investigation & Consulting. Investigations and advisory services on all relevant economic offenses are carried out at any time on a legal basis and, if necessary, in close cooperation with the relevant law enforcement authorities. The network of specially trained security professionals stands ready for you flexibly and at short notice in every state. ECIS Investigation guarantees a trusting cooperation with a high level of personal commitment and maximum result orientation.
ECIS Investigation is an economic crime investigation agency founded at the beginning of the millennium. The owner Olaf Wernick worked from 1980 to 1992 in various special units of the criminal police in Berlin. After the police service and various investigative activities in security and investigation services, his path led directly to the founding of his own company. The study of criminalistics and extensive practical experience in the criminal investigation especially in the fields of crime insurance fraud, property crime and trademark and product piracy are the basis of ECIS. Olaf Wernick today offers its customers a high standard of investigative services. The goal-oriented investigation work is based on high analytical skills and tactically mature procedures of all investigators. ECIS is in a position to offer its clients international investigation offers on the basis of its direct, long-term relationships.
ECIS Investigation is a European-oriented agency with a large number of long-standing contacts in the investigative sector.
- ECIS Investigation is able to realize criminal investigations in every region of Germany. More than 10 trained security professionals with many years of experience in police and investigative areas are integrated in the pool of investigators.
- The European character is through partnerships in Europe and cross-border cooperation.
- Examination of facts in civil and criminal law
- Criminal analysis of claims for insurance against fraud
- Plausibility checks of insurance claims, event site reviews, witness interviews, etc.
- Investigation of arson, willful damage, vandalism
- Investigation of property crime, theft, inventory loss, transport theft, etc.
- Combating Trademark and Product Piracy / Uncovering / Preserving evidence / Test purchases
- Market monitoring and targeted review of relevant action areas
- Involvement of experts and experts
- Background research on persons and companies
- Internet and database research (national and international)
- Observations, technical observation
- risk analysis
- Consulting services, security concepts