The careful examination and analysis of a company, in particular with regard to its economic, legal, fiscal and financial conditions, is not only important for potential buyers of a company. Knowing “who is who” is existential for stable business development and minimizing business risks in global economic life.
- General data and internet research on the company
- Press Research
- Address checks (letter box companies, virtual companies)
- Register Checks
- Audits of persons acting, GF, authorized officer, officers, shareholders
- Investigations into employees, sales, warehouses, etc.
- Review of business connections, partners, customers, suppliers
- Financial Information
- Investigation into actual business activity
- Physical clarification of the company’s locations, determination of actual activities
- Report/Picture System/Official documents